Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 9

Today was a good day. Everything seemed to go well as I didn't run into too many problems or obstacles at all. I began by tying small ties throughout my quilt in order to hold the batting in place with the fabric. I then went through and trimmed all of the ties. Next I began sewing around the border, removing the pins as I came to them. Deb and I did notice that we put some of the pins in facing the wrong direction, so we did go back and switch them in order to make the sewing process go smoother and to protect me from getting pricked more! After about two and a half hours, I took a lunch break and then continued sewing for about another hour. I only have one more side to sew on the quilt and then I will have to sew on the rings to hang it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment